Introducing Code BGP Platform
A marketplace for BGP operations
One platform, multiple use cases
Consume or update AS numbers and IP prefixes with a flexible data-driven API. Seamlessly automate your BGP processes.
Protect your network from anomalies. Mitigate BGP hijacks and route leaks in real-time, before they affect your network.
See what you announce to the Internet in real-time. Monitor and detect BGP misconfigurations and other anomalies.
Network teams need to manage many assigned Internet numbers, like AS numbers and IP address prefixes, and complex per-neighbor and per-prefix policies. This data is often scattered in different files, databases, or even teams within an organization. They are maintained manually, introducing delays, costs, and risks for misconfigurations.
No automation? No problem!
The Code BGP Platform is a smart cloud database of the assigned numbers and BGP policies of a network.
- Centrally manage AS numbers, IP prefixes, and other data on the cloud.
- Consume or update AS numbers, IP prefixes, and more with a flexible data-driven API.
- Seamlessly automate your BGP processes with integrations with RPKI, IRRs, and the provided Security and Visibility services.
Auto-discover neighbors and prefixes
- Easily auto-discover your own or your clients' neighbors and prefixes in just a few seconds via vanilla BGP peerings.
Network operators detect BGP hijacks and leaks after they affect their customers, peers, or even the rest of the Internet. Current detection and mitigation measures are manual and very slow. It takes several minutes, hours, or even days until a hijack is noticed. On the other hand, RPKI deals only with a small subset of the problem.
The Security service of the Code BGP Platform detects and prevents BGP hijacks and other anomalies in real-time, before they affect your network.
- Real-time monitoring to detect anomalies.
- Detect multiple types of hijacks without false positives.
- Deploy counter-measures such as deaggregated prefix announcements in real-time.
Network teams often do not know what BGP announces to the rest of the Internet and in particular if their policies are enforced.
No visibility? No problem!
The Visibility service of the Code BGP Platform provides a real-time and accurate view of what BGP sends to the Internet.
- Monitor what you announce to the Internet after configuration changes and verify that your network behavior matches your intentions.
- Compare BGP data with external sources to extract insights on BGP misconfigurations or other inconsistencies.
Set up the automation service
Set up visibility data sources, policy intentions, and notifications
Do your BGP business as usual, e.g., apply network configuration changes
Get notified in real-time about policy violations